打印

[短篇] 中英文双语版笑话5则(大家可以学外语哦)

中英文双语版笑话5则(大家可以学外语哦)

1. 小心有狗
As a stranger entered a little country store, he noticed a sign warning, "Danger! Beware of dog!" posted on the glass door. Inside, he noticed a harmless old hound dog asleep on the floor beside the cash register. "Is that the dog folks are supposed to beware of?" he asked the owner. "Yep, that's him," came the reply. The stranger couldn't help but be amused. "That certainly doesn't look like a dangerous dog to me. Why in the world would you post that sign?" "Because," the owner explained, "Before I posted that sign, people kept tripping over him!"
一名陌生人走进一家乡间小商店,看到玻璃门上帖着的一个告示牌上写着,“危险! 小心有狗!” 进去后,他看到一条样子一点都不凶的老狗趴在收款机旁边的地板上睡觉。 “这就是大伙都得留神的那只狗啊?” 陌生人问店主。“是,就是他”,店主回答。 听到这个回答, 陌生人觉得很好笑。“我觉得那条狗一点都不可怕。 你帖那个告示做什么?” “因为,” 店主解释说,“在我帖告示之前, 大伙老被他绊倒。”

2. 在天堂结婚
A young couple was on their way to get married when they had an accident and died. Now they were in front of St. Peter and the young lady asked if they could get married. St. Peter told them, he would have to get back to them with an answer. Around 30 days later St. Peter returns and tells the couple that they can get married in heaven. The young lady then asks St. Peter, “If things just don't work out can we get a divorce?" St. Peter looks at her and replies, " Lady it took me 30 days to find a preacher up here do you really think I am going to find a lawyer?!!"
一对年轻的夫妇在去结婚的路上出了车祸,双双死去了。于是,他们来到了圣徒彼得面前,妻子问是否她还可以和丈夫结婚,圣徒彼得告诉他们,关于这个问题他一有了结果就会回来找他们。差不多30天以后,圣徒彼得回来了,并且告诉他们可以在天堂结婚。妻子又问:“如果生活的不愉快,我们可不可以离婚呢?”圣徒彼得看着她,回答说:“夫人,我花了30天才找到个传教士,难道你真的希望我再去找个律师吗?”

3. 点名
On my first day of classes at my university I took a front-row seat in my literature course. The professor told us we would be responsible for reading five books, and that he would provide us with a list of authors from which we could choose. Then he ambled over to the lectern, took out his class book and began, "Baker, Black, Brooks, Carter, Cook..." I was working feverishly to get down all the names when I felt a tap on my shoulder. The student in back of me whispered, "He's taking attendance."
大学的第一天,文学课我坐在了前排。教授告诉我们这学期必须得读五本书,他提供我们可供选择的作者名单。随后他缓步走上讲台,拿出课本,“贝克、布莱克、布鲁斯、卡特、库克…”为了写下所有的名字,我不得不疯狂的作着记录。这时有人轻轻的拍我肩膀,坐在我后面的学生悄悄告诉我:“他在点名呢。”

4. 愚蠢的命令
Stupid Orders When Nasreddin was a boy, he never did what he was told, so his father always told him to do the opposite of what he wanted him to do. One day, when the two were bringing sacks of flour home on their donkeys, they had to cross a shallow river. When they were in the middle of it, one of the sacks on Nasreddin's donkey began to slip, so his father said, "That sack is nearly in the water! Press down hard on it!" His father of course expected that he would do the opposite, but this time Nasreddin did what his father had told him to do. He pressed down on the sack and it went under water. Of course, the flour was lost. "What have you done, Nasreddin," his father shouted angrily. "Well, father," said Nasreddin. "This time I thought that I would do just what you told me to show you how stupid your orders always are."
当纳斯雷金还是个孩子时,从来不按照别人所说的去做。所以他爸爸想要他去做某事时,常叫他做相反的事。 一天,父子俩用毛驴驮着几袋面粉往家走,路上必须经过一条不深的小河。父子俩走到河中心时,纳斯雷金牵的那头毛驴上有一袋面粉开始往下滑了。他爸爸说:“那个袋子快掉进水里了,使劲往下按!”他爸爸当然是希望他象以往一样,干和他所说的相反的事。可这次纳斯雷金却按照他爸爸所说的去做了。他使劲一按,袋子沉进水里了。当然,这袋面也没有了。 他爸爸愤怒地喊道:“你干的什么事!” 纳斯雷金说:“嗯,爸爸,这次我想按你所要求的去做,好证明你以往的命令是多么的愚蠢。”

5. 死亡讣告
The phone rang in the obituary department of the local newspaper. "How much does it cost to have an obituary printed"? asked the woman. "It's five dollars a word, ma'am," the clerk replied politely. "Fine," said the woman after a moment. "Got a pencil?" "Yes ma'am." "Got some paper?" "Yes ma'am." "Okay, write this down: 'Cohen dead'." "That's all?" asked the clerk disbelievingly. "That's it." "I'm sorry ma'am, I should have told you - there's a five word minimum." "Yes, you should've," snapped the woman. Now let me think a minute... okay, got a pencil?" "Yes ma'am." "Got some paper?" "Yes, ma'am." "Okay, here goes: 'Cohen dead. Cadillac for Sale.'"
地方报社负责刊登死亡讣告的部门电话响了。“登一篇讣告多少钱?”一位女士问。“五美元一个字,太太。”书记员礼貌地回答。“好的,”女士沉默了一小会儿,“拿着笔呢吗?”“是的,夫人。”“纸呢?”“是的,夫人。”“好的,这样写:‘科恩去世了’”“就这些了?”书记员疑惑地问道。“对,就这些。”“很抱歉,夫人,我刚才没有告诉您,在我们这登讣告最少也得五个字。”“没错,你就应该告诉我,”女士有点生气了,“现在我得考虑一下,嗯…拿着笔呢吗?”“是的,夫人。”“纸呢?”“是的,夫人。”“好的,这样写:‘科恩去世了,出售一辆卡迪拉克轿车。’”
本帖最近评分记录
  • aber 金币 +3 金币送上,每天三贴笑话这里升级很快,加油 2014-8-4 10:26

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-9-10 21:57